Accounting Control and Reporting Coordinator
The primary responsibilities of the Trade Spend FSV (Food Service Vending) Coordinator are to accurately process incoming customer deduction and check request claims for distributors and operators. Position interacts with FSV Finance, Sales, Accounts Receivable, and the Trade Spend Systems Team. Good customer service skills are essential for this role.
- Audit distributor/operator claims to ensure compliance with companies contract and trade spending guidelines.
- Fast Pace- High Volume of Email, work approx. 10 ongoing cases a day
- Timely and accurate processing of FSV Trade Spend claims utilizing the various Trade Spend systems including AMP, CARS/PACMAN, APEX, and/or SAP
- Minimize account write-offs by researching and resolving distributor deductions in a timely manner
- Provide customer service to both internal and external customers. This role is the first person for contact with distributors
- Provide ad hoc reporting as needed
- Perform special projects as needed
- Minimum Education: High school diploma
- Intermediate or Advanced Excel experience required
- College or technical training preferred
- Knowledge of SAP
- High comfort level with using multiple systems
- Ability to work independently, manage changing priorities, and multi-task on a daily basis
- Can learn and adapt quickly
- Detail oriented
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work with all levels of personnel internal and external to the company
- Ability to maintain confidentiality to sensitive product
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement