The role will be responsible for managing the HR Operations for the RHQ including Engagement, R&R execution, Onboarding, driving daily execution of core processes, HR analytics & insights & ongoing communication
HR business partner
- Support in query resolution on HR policies / core processes, handling employee grievances, collate monthly HS/BS
Staffing & Onboarding
- Work closely with the Managers to draft job descriptions
- Drafting org announcements with inputs from respective Managers & ensure release within stipulated timelines
- Responsible for putting together the Induction / Onboarding Plan for all new joinees & ensure execution of the same to meet compliance to plan
- Responsible for conducting exit interviews for L1-8 population and collating for L9+ to perform exit analysis / derive insights on a monthly basis.
Core HR processes
- Leverage / organize Lunch n’ learn sessions to drive awareness / communication around core HR processes, capability agenda, etc.
- Drive execution of core HR processes and responsible of achieving completion per timelines.
- Collating employee development needs from PDRs / PPP discussions /ongoing discussions & mapping with available development programs. Ascertaining group development needs and evaluating the need for any development intervention/s. Tracking & updating the progress on the Capability MIS.
- Ensure OHS Action planning workshops are held across functions & drive plan to action including constant communication to relevant employee groups
- Build the Employee Engagement Plan for Bangkok office as per allocated Budget & rollout of Engagement activities (eg., International women’s day, Cultural diversity day, celebration of key identified festivals, annual party, etc.) with an intent to live all cultural and concurrent themes with the employees
- Lend required support for Townhall / celebrations / etc. as required from time to time
Reward & Recognition
- Be the central coordinator on the Region R&R programme (Global + local) including driving awareness of the program & driving nominations
- Handle the Above and beyond R&R during IKN/Saad’s visits
- Handle the R&R for townhalls
- Ensure periodic communication on the R&R programme
HR Data Management
- Custodian of RHQ employee data and will be accountable for keeping the data current against completion against capability plan / onboarding plan / exit interviews / Job evaluation results/etc.
- Keep the RHQ organogram current on monthly basis
- Post Graduation from Premier Management Institute in Human resources
- At least 5-7 years of HRBP experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing and persuasion skills
- Strong project management and data interpretation/ analysis skills
- Ability to cross-reference and benchmark.
- Maturity to interact with Leadership team
- Good command of English and Thai
- Experience in HR Change projects, desirable
Job Type: Regular