|1. Supervising the packing of product to meet the daily and weekly targets in terms of quality, quantity & AVC|
2. Ensuring maximum efficiency of the packing machines in consultation with the Packing Engineer to minimize breakdowns and downtime
3. Leading and managing a motivated team of packing operators for ensuring harmony and good work environment in the packing section
4. Supervising the packing machines closely to minimize machine related wastage and meet all quality standards
5. Ensuring regular and timely clearing of hold material 6. Housekeeping and maintenance of the packing section according to hygiene standards
7. Assisting the engineering department in projects like installation of new machines
8. Participating in various task force activities to contribute towards small and continuous improvements in the plant
9. Central Packaging Resource: He is subject matter expert . He will provide technical and problem solving to other plant also.
10. Coaching the packing operators for efficient handling of packing machines and enabling their multi skilling
11. Implementation of change initiatives and supporting continuous improvement in department
12. Maintaining discipline at shop floor and handle grievances at their own level before they become a common cause
|Qualification - B.E./ Diploma in Electrical/ Instrumentation/Electronic Engineering|
Experience - 0 to 5 yrs.
Skills - troubleshooting in packing machines, analytical skills, communication and team work, exposure in TPM methodology
Job Type: Regular