Global Procurement Sustainability Manager
Purchasing and Procurement
Auto req ID:
Provide thought leadership and integrate PwP - Product, People & Planet 2025 & 2030 goal delivery strategies across various Global Procurement ESSA (GP ESSA) categories (10) covering total packaging category of US$ 1.3 billion, Agro category of US$ 0.5 billion and overall GP ESSA spend of US$ 3.9 billion to achieve PwP Planet goals of (a) reducing GHG reduction of 20% by 2030 vs baseline 2015, (b) 100% recyclable packaging by 2025, (c) increase packaging recycling rates and (d) increase recycled content of packaging. Engage & collaborate with all GP ESSA - Direct and Indirect categories leads, Senior Directors as well as the ESSA Supply Chain Sustainability Team & Global Sustainability Office to synthesize individual strategies into cohesive ESSA PwP strategy.
- Global Procurement - Europe Sub Saharan Africa (ESSA) Sustainability (Performance with Purpose) Strategy
Provide thought leadership, consolidate, & update PwP - Product, People & Planet goal delivery strategies across GP ESSA Direct & Indirect categories capturing measurable goals, timelines and financial impacts to BUs and categories. Coordinate input data for PSP financial process every year with PwP strategies and financial inputs. Support GP ESSA in presenting PwP PSP strategies to ESSA LT (leadership team), Category LT and Market (Regions, BUs) LT.
- PSP (Strategic Plan) process
Provide thought leadership, consolidate, & update PwP - Product, People & Planet goal delivery projects & their impacts as input to AOP process across GP ESSA Direct & Indirect categories. Coordinate input data for AOP financial process every year with PwP projects & financial inputs. Support GP ESSA in presenting PwP AOP projects to LT across the sector.Lead development and track periodically specific, measurable targets across PwP horizon (2030) for all GP ESSA Direct & Indirect categories and report to MSO (Market Supply Officer) and GP ESSA LT / Categories.Facilitate engagement and development of aligned strategies on internal PwP and external Sustainability topics for GP ESSA Direct & Indirect categories leads and for various cross functional, commercialization teams across GP ESSA. Be the go to person especially for greenhouse gas reduction, packaging sustainability & packaging waste subject areas with external & internal perspectives, new developments & impacts, solutions.
- Annual Operating Plan (AOP) process
Establish strong network with global Sustainability Office and ESSA Sustainability team as GP ESSA interface on PwP providing two way interactions on goals, strategies, and tracking deliveries against mutually agreed goals.
- Interface with Global & ESSA Supply Chain Sustainability teams
Lead engagement with other functions and cross functional teams & business processes like stage gate, etc as GP ESSA PwP SME to represent all GP ESSA direct and indirect categories.
- PwP interface between GP ESSA and other functions
Lead development & rolling out of sustainability & PwP knowledge development & tools to engage & empower all GP ESSA direct & indirect categories procurement teams to help them effectively strategize, execute against PwP goals.
- Mentoring & knowledge building
- Post graduate
- Qualification in Sustainability / Sustainability Management preferred
- Work experience in leading sustainability role with a large, multinational corporate for at least 5 years in Europe
- Work experience in direct material procurement
- Work experience in packaging procurement or packaging development
- Exposure to packaging waste management topics, packaging recycling
- Knowledge and understanding of national/EU, Russia, Turkey policy developments towards environmental sustainability, waste management
- Experience in business process development & successful implementation, especially in the area of sustainability
- Experience of leading projects
- Ability to work in teams locally and spread over many geographies
- Networking skills to build network internally and externally
- Negotiating skills
- Analytical skills
- Proficiency in English, use of Microsft Office tools
- Willingness to travel in EU, Russia, Turkey
Not ApplicableJob Type: