Business Solution Delivery Analyst
Business Solution Delivery Analyst
We are now on the lookout for a Business Solution Delivery Analyst to join our IT team in Little Island on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our dynamic global organisation and are passionate about crafting and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Our Information Technology (IT) team is going through an exciting time. PepsiCo is transforming the way we use technology across all areas of the business, and IT act as our partners, advisers and service providers on this journey. Many of our IT roles have an international focus, and support internal clients across multiple countries, helping them to identify, deploy and optimise the technology needed to deliver exceptional results. Do you have a passion for solving business challenges by using technology? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
Responsible for the design, testing and support of software changes to Key Core PGCS internal tools and applications (eICE and Kronos) to address business needs. This role Includes Program/ Project and budget management, business analysis, creation of specifications and testing of the afore mentioned tools.
- Co-ordinates business requirements for the project and translates them into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- Key contributor/input into the development of project work plans, actively identifying, logging, communicating and addressing issues.
- Leads requirement gathering sessions with the business SMEs.
- Builds data in development and QA environments as required to complete configuration unit testing and integration testing.
- Defines test conditions and test cycles for system testing.
- Provides input and support to training development process,
- Conducts integration testing and documents and resolves issues.
- Gains formal acceptance of solution at the end of User Acceptance Test.
- Supports solution design as needed.
- Provides input to program/project managers in defining project plans and estimates, and identifying issues and risks, including report status.
- Supports the Business Solutions lead in client relationship management as needed to support solution delivery and issue resolution for the eICE and Kronos systems.
- Provides technical consultation and direction to the PGCS IT team in relation to the eICE and Kronos applications.
- Consults with the eICE and Kronos vendors in relation to all related Projects.
- Leads technical design with the PGCS Innovation and HR leadership and the PGCS IT OPS and CTO teams in relation to the eICE and Kronos systems.
- Final decision maker on technical design for the eICE system
- Consults and advises the PGCS Innovation and HR business on functional approaches to eICE and Kronos system development to improve efficiencies with the business process.
- Leads key improvements and implementation projects for the eICE and Kronos systems.
- Key business analyst for eICE and Kronos systems and will work with the HR and Innovation business teams to fully understand the relevant business process to advise on system changes that will provide the best ROI.
- Performs sustain activities for the eICE and Kronos applications to ensure minimal downtime and minimal impact to business operations.
- Experience with entire System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), .NET application, database or other.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Project and Program management, managing project plans, scope, issues/risks etc.
- Experience in Business Analysis, Solution evaluation & Selection (including ERP package)
- Qualification in an associated Information Technology discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Strong, proven level of influencing and negotiating skills, both with Business users and Development/Solutions teams on and off-site.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular