Account Management Internship
We are looking for an intern for 6 months as of February 2019 to be a part of our dynamic Sales: Away From Home team! As our intern, you will make sure that the right visuals and product-samples are in place when launching new products and innovations. You will also be able to support the account manager in the coordination of promotions with the Wholesalers and Channels (promotional planning, providing visuals and inserts). Furthermore, you will optimize the ‘away from home’ data, which will include provision of customer updates on assortment overviews, pack-shots, databases etc.).
The two areas of focus will be as follows:
Wholesale focus, in which you will:
• support and advise the Wholesale Account Managers taken into account different customers (Hanos, Makro, Sligro)
• support the Wholesale Account Managers with shopfloor and tailor made activations in close collaboration with the Shopper Marketing team and Field Team;
• optimise Away from Home data (provide customer updates on assortment overviews, packshots, NPD’s, database…).
Channel focus, in which you will:
• support and advise the Channel Account Managers at the level of different Wholesalers (Lekkerland and Deli XL) and Channel accounts: Petrol banners (such as Shell, BP…), Catering (Albron), Profkantine and Quick Service Restaurant chains such as KFC, McDonald’s;
• be part of the roll out of the new Horeca approach with Lay’s Small bags;
• support the Channel Account Manager with shopfloor and tailor-made advice in close collaboration with the Shopper Marketing team
• support market research and analyse data in relevant channels, such as Leisure
What do we offer you?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best!
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns (25-30) that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
About PepsiCo and you!
PepsiCo is one of the largest food and beverages companies in the world. Everyday worldwide people consume PepsiCo products, more than a billion times. With strong brands like Pepsi, 7UP, Lay's, Tropicana, Doritos, Quaker and Duyvis, we are firmly represented within the Benelux. Here, we work with 1400 employees at 7 different locations to ensure the success of our company. At PepsiCo we cultivate an informal, dynamic and result-oriented business culture - we strive for success!
At the heart of PepsiCo, is Performance with Purpose — our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable value for all stakeholders. We believe that delivering for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not just the right thing to do, but that these actions also position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.
Who are we looking for?
You are someone who:
• is an WO Bachelor’s or Master’s student or graduated (max. 3 months);
• is flexible and has has the ability to work independently as well as in teams;
• has a hands-on mentality and is very proactive;
• is good at planning and organisation;
• is computer-literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
• has analytical skills and is able to translate insights into recommendations;
• has an affinity with a commercial environment and FMCG
• is capable of working with deadlines
• preferably has a driver’s license;
• is creative and result oriented
• is fluent in Dutch (in both speaking and writing) and English.
Job Type: Temporary