Part time Receptionist - 20 hours
PepsiCo is looking for a Receptionist to join our busy snacks manufacturing site in Skelmersdale, Lancashire.
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers Crisps and Quaker Oats, we have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the seventh year in a row.
Our Skelmersdale factory is a key part of the Walkers portfolio producing a wide range of snacks such Snack-a-Jacks and Monster Munch. The site opened in 2006; it’s our newest factory and is home to around 500 of our team.
In this role you’ll be the first point of contact for all clients, visitors and staff accessing the site so will be responsible for ensuring a professional and welcoming first impression.
What you’ll be doing:
- Meeting and greeting of clients and visitors to site.
- Answering calls and dealing with telephone queries.
- Issuing and maintaining access control passes for staff and visitors.
- Providing health, safety, and food safety induction for all contractors visiting site.
- Monitoring CCTV and operating external barrier access to site.
- Ordering consumables and PPE.
- Raising purchase orders and processing invoices.
- Handling incoming and outgoing post.
- Booking meeting rooms and equipment.
- House-keeping of reception area and meeting rooms.
- General ad-hoc admin tasks.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Polite and professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can follow procedures and maintain standards.
- Organised and methodical approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
- Desirable - Previous factory / food manufacturing experience although not essential.
Job Type: Regular