eCommerce Sales Analyst
Nationwide Opportunities- Please Read:
Just because this role looks like it's located in Purchase, NY doesn't mean it is! At PepsiCo we place Campus Interns/ Full- Time and Graduate hires in roles nationwide across both field and headquarter locations. Field based roles will only be placed in the field.
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, to LIFEWTR, to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Innovation is a critical way we impact the market, as well as communities around the globe. We believe there is value in products, people, and planet. And we strive to make a difference by creating solutions that leave a lasting positive footprint.
Our culture is driven by our employees. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, What Makes You Unique, Makes Us Better!
Over the next five years, eCommerce will drive 50% of all growth in the Food & Beverage categories. To ensure PepsiCo is at the forefront of capturing this growth and viewed as world leader in eCommerce, we’ve created the Global eCommerce group to lead our transformation with accountability for strategy and operations for all eCommerce efforts across PepsiCo. Specifically in North America, we created a dedicated team with cross category responsibility to drive online sales and conversion for powerhouse brands such as Doritos, Lay’s, Pepsi, Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Starbucks and more.
We are looking for a passionate, results-oriented analyst who thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment to work on the North America eCommerce team. The candidate must have the capacity to quickly learn the business and stretch through different functional competencies. This candidate requires outstanding interpersonal skills to work with customers and internal teams, the capability to drive execution while at the same time developing growth strategies and a practical mindset reflected in great problem-solving and a bias for action.
What you can expect:
- Collaborate with the broader North American eCommerce team in supporting the Strategic Priorities for the channel and customers
- Partner with internal cross-functional PepsiCo teams to support priority initiatives to support the growth agenda
- Support sales calls with strategic eCommerce customers
- Introduction and maintenance of new products, including coordination with brand teams (e.g., content) and supply chain (e.g., sourcing strategy)
- Marketing plan execution in conjunction with the eCommerce Marketing team and the customer team
- Support planning and execution of the Annual Operating Plan with focus on delivering revenue and volume targets
What we’re looking for:
- Strong analytical skills – as evidenced by high intelligence and previous ownership of comprehensive analytical tasks and projects
- Cross-functional “literacy” – as evidenced by the ability to work with support functions such as Supply Chain and Finance in capacities ranging from customer planning to product innovation
- Planning skills - as evidenced by the capability to develop tools such as annual plans and forecasts that incorporate Sales and Marketing input
- Strong problem-solving capabilities – as evidenced by a track record of finding feasible solutions to complex problems, especially in an environment with incomplete information and tight timelines
- Sound communication skills – as evidenced by the ability to educate and influence management and staff to act in the best interest of internal and external stakeholders through written and verbal communications
- Resilience – as evidenced by the courage maintain a positive attitude when faced with obstacles and the willingness to develop alternative approaches to overcome them
- Bias for action – as evidenced by a track record of taking decisions in to drive the interests of the business while still maintaining highest levels of rigor and compliance
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree prior to the intended full time start date
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship for employment
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement