C&B Senior Analyst-Benefits & Wellness (Egypt & Saudi) - Location Free
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s rare traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Are you ready to explore PepsiCo and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real life on the job Learning? Enjoy some flexibility that will ensure you are balancing your personal and professional life?
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's dedication to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our dedication to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly outstanding talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
Please Note: This is a location flexible role within MENA. The incumbent selected for the role will continue to be based out of their current location.
As a C&B Senior Analyst - Benefits & Wellness you will provide effective support for PepsiCo's C&B strategy, recommend, create and implement benefits programs
- Perform benefits benchmarking analysis and prepare recommendations for management approval.
- Participate in the yearly benefits survey, provide market trends & best practices and benefits info/update.
- Research, create and maintain a close working relationship with external networking to improve the benefits & policies framework.
- Set healthy living agenda and activation plans and special offers programs
- Select and manage the external vendors, service contracts, and renewals.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 to 6 years of dynamic experience within HR, C&B experiences is a plus.
- Excellent MS Office Applications; MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Strong interpersonal, Analytical & influencing skills.
- Business-oriented and customer focused mindset.
- A team player with a high energy level and a positive personality.
Job Type: Regular