Director, Retail Strategy & Analytics
This high-visibility position will support development of future retail strategy across channels (Small Format and Large Format) for our entire product portfolio at North America Beverages (NAB). The manager will be part of Retail Strategy and Analytics team, which will provide sophisticated analytics and insights to shape all future Retail strategy actions. In addition, this team will lead the “Neighborhoods of America” clustering methodology, which is NAB’s institutional approach to segmented commercial planning. The manager will support improving the current market typology and help implementation across multiple customer teams. The manager will work with LF and SF retail strategy teams as well as the rest of the functions in the organization, (e.g., innovation, brand marketing, customer management, regional sales, supply chain, finance teams) and develop insights utilizing relevant data & analytics. The manager will support all aspects of commercial plans including but not limited to assortment, innovation, display activity, pricing & promotions and Perfect Store standards. The manager will be supporting early pilots and broad implementation of new strategies by working closely with field organization. This role requires excellent conceptual thinking, strong people leadership skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate, and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Outstanding Powerpoint and deck writing skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent computational skills, e.g., advanced Excel, Tableau, SQL/coding skills preferred
- Results-oriented strategic thinker who demonstrates a bias for action with a can-do approach to work
- Team player with the ability to excel in an agile, collaborative, ambiguous environment
- Bachelors degree in business, economics, sales, or related field; MBA preferred
- 5 years experience with strategy consulting firm background preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to turn insights into action
- Prior Consumer Packaged Goods experience preferred
- Prior Commercial and/or Strategy experience preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement