Human Resources Coordinator
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
Bluebird is home to some of New Zealand’s favourite and most trusted brands such as Bluebird, Doritos, Copper Kettle, Grain Waves, Twisties and Burger Rings! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our HR Team as a part-time Human Resources Coordinator. Working within a small team, this role is responsible for providing day to day support to the Human Resources generalist team at Bluebird Foods Ltd. We are looking for somebody who can support the Senior HR Manager and assist in implementing initiatives that support and improve engagement, communication, and business results.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support as needed within the business including recruitment, onboarding, staff movements, engagement, and organisational development initiatives
- Assisting in execution of HR projects focusing on improving engagement levels and people management
- Maintaining accurate HR system information ensuring up to date and accurate entry of employee records
- Providing advice to employees on HR policies and business processes
You will need to have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related discipline
- A strong focus on connecting and engaging with people at all levels of the organisation
- A sincere passion for people and injecting energy into tasks and projects
- Ability to inspire in others a sense of trust and confidence in the advice provided, and ability to deliver best possible outcomes
- Effective skills in organisation for yourself and others in order to deliver quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at Bluebird:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At Bluebird, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported. We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the Bluebird/PepsiCo ANZ team.
Job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular