We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, to LIFEWTR, to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Innovation is a critical way we impact the market, as well as communities around the globe. We believe there is value in products, people, and planet. And we strive to make a difference by creating solutions that leave a lasting positive footprint.
Our culture is driven by our employees. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, What Makes You Unique, Makes Us Better!
It has been said that digital transformation is the use of digital technologies and the data produced by these technologies to connect organizations, people, physical assets, processes, etc. for the purposes of rapidly developing products, services, markets and business models to capitalize on emerging consumer needs. (1)
The Global HR Operations and Shared Services team is at the forefront of the digital transformation of the human resources function. The team is tasked with providing integrated technological HR solutions for PepsiCo’s greatest assets – it’s people! These solutions are strengthening talent sustainability, enabling talent management and strengthening capabilities on all fronts.
What we’re looking for:
At PepsiCo, we look for highly self-motivated, results oriented people who will thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment. Our Global HR Operations team members need to be process and customer service oriented. Ultimately, PepsiCo is looking for high energy people who will be passionate about technology and building our business and have a desire to take on significant accountability. We welcome diversity of thought and backgrounds and encourage candidates of all majors to apply.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Strong process skills – the ability to develop and implement processes and procedures to enable optimum performance of our technology solutions
- Project management skills – as evidenced by the capability to plan and execute a project/initiative to completion
- Strong problem-solving capabilities – as evidenced by a track record of finding feasible solutions to complex problems, especially in an environment with incomplete information and tight deadlines
- Resilience – as evidenced by the courage to maintain a positive attitude when faced with obstacles and the willingness to develop alternative approaches to overcome them
- Sound Communication skills – as evidenced by the ability to educate and influence management and stakeholders through written and oral communications
- Bias for action – as evidenced by a track record of taking decisions in to drive the interests of the business while still maintaining the highest levels of rigor and compliance
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- Be completing their final year of undergraduate studies
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree prior to the intended full time start date.
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship for employment
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement