Part Time Warehouse Technician
PEPSICO FOODS CANADA
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
* Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
* One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
* We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
* Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
* Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program
Title: Part Time Warehouse Technician (Pick Center)
If you're looking for a challenging position with one of the world's leading snack food companies, here's your chance to join our team as a Warehouse Picker.
Rate of Pay:
- Full Case belt picking and placing
- Operating Auto Cart Loader (ACL) to include jam and fault recovery
- Utilizing T-1 Loader in trailer when applicable.
- Operating Warehouse computer systems (ICS, etc)
- Load and unload bulk and individual cases to/from trailers.
- Manually loading individual cases on carts and carts onto trailers.
- Autonomous maintenance activity as required by task.
- Maintaining proper housekeeping standards in work areas
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Attendance in warehouse team meetings as required
- Completing Quality/Food Safety training and adhering to the Food Safety Pre Requisite Programs (PRP/oPRP) that is required for your area
- Performing work in a safe manner and required to follow all safety practices and policies
- Skill working in a team based environment
- Able to stand for long period of time
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lift +50lbs constantly for 8-12 hours
- Must be able to push/pull up to 50-100 lbs frequently
- Must be able to perform constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching and grasping
- Experience in a warehouse environment is considered an asset
Job Type: Temporary