PepsiCo NA Beverages Routing Intelligence Intern
Based in the Routing Intelligence Center in Plano, TX
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, to LIFEWTR, to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Innovation is a critical way we impact the market, as well as communities around the globe. We believe there is value in products, people, and planet. And we strive to make a difference by creating solutions that leave a lasting positive footprint.
Our culture is driven by our employees. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, What Makes You Unique, Makes Us Better!
The PepsiCo North America Beverages (NAB) Routing Intelligence Center is a new state of the art logistics center. The Routing Intelligence Center organization provides a demanding, fast-paced opportunity in a competitive industry, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge. Learning opportunities are provided through various opportunities to work with departments such as Warehouse Operations, Sales Operations, and Lean Six Sigma. We are looking for future leaders of the company; our Campus hires begin their career with unlimited career growth potential!
What you can expect:
Students are afforded opportunities for beneficial, meaningful work experience in a very fast paced organization. Interns will have exposure to world class routing software and techniques used by the routing specialist to drive overall delivery productivity for all of NAB. Routing Intelligence interns contribute to the success of PepsiCo NAB through the analysis of logistics processes and projects to gain critical insights that lead to routing solution process improvement and optimization.
In this role, you will be called upon to:
- Use your analytical thinking skills through qualitative and quantitative analysis. You don’t have to be a math major, but a strong drive to fix problems and design solutions is key to an individual’s success at PepsiCo!
- Perform at a fast pace, with self-motivation, and strong initiative
What we’re looking for:
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, Industrial Distribution (other related majors will be considered)
- Involvement in at least one extracurricular activity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to work flexible work schedules; including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Ability to adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- Graduate with Bachelor’s degree within one (1) year of internship completion.
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship for employment
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement