Senior Brand Designer - Nutrition
Develops and executes creative Brand Design for packaging, brand communications, retail activations, and visual media. Designing packaging (50%), communication and retail collateral (20%), contributing design and making revisions and changes (30%).
Focuses on brand design and supports all aspects of the look and feel of the brand, across consumer touch points in partnership with Sr Designers and Design Managers. Collaborating with coworkers and on occasion external agency partners in developing design concepts across a variety of projects.
Sr Brand Designer, utilizes exceptional design skills to create original design solutions in graphic design. Supports projects, follows direction and partners with other designers on a per project basis. Creatively contributes and establishes foundational for design concepts, creates mood boards, supports design initiatives as required. Strong team player who drives overall project success.
Builds knowledge and exploits own skills to compliment skills of other designers; works with design counterparts to ensure continuity across initiatives and projects. Demonstrates design expertise and influences final design concepts by working collaboratively and contributing to the success of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic or Industrial Design, with minimum of 1+ years experience.
- Proven exceptional ability to apply and perform design skills, including concepting, sketching, typography, ideation, visual presentation development and layout. Demonstrated ability to apply these skills in ways that elevate Brand Design.
- Demonstrates high level expertise using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong communication skills, ability to explain creative ideas and present design concepts
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to develop effective ideas and concepts.
- Proven in working in a rapid paced, high-output environment.
- Agility to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes.
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement