Account Merchandiser - Part time - Bathurst, NB
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
As a you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. We strive to build rewarding careers and develop our Talent by providing clear career growth with ample room for development. Success is fostered through passionate teams, dedicated people and a supportive environment. We are currently looking to fill a position of Account Merchandiser for our Bathurst, NB location.
- Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays with products in assigned accounts
- Rotate products in the backroom and on the shelf
- Transport products to and from backroom to shelf location
- Use equipment to transport products (e.g., U Boats, hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc.)
- Display promotional material such as signs and banners in accounts
- Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition
- Communicate store issues to store managers and Pepsi management
- Build customer relationships at the store level
- Comply with operating procedures (e.g., scan-in/scan-out, following designated route, etc.)
- Service accounts during designated times established by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Post-secondary education, an asset
- Prior merchandising or retail customer service experience required
- Must have reliable vehicle to access multi-store locations within assigned shift
- Valid driver's license, in good standing and proof of insurance required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs. frequently for 8-10 hours a day
- Must be able to push/pull up to 15- 50 lbs.
- Must be able to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling, and squatting
- Must be able to perform frequent reaching over shoulder, waist level, and from the floor
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
Job Type: Regular