Assistant Manager SC Reporting
- Develop, compile and communicate Supply Chain Operation Reviews, BSHS and monthly review reports & supply chain operations dashboards
- Assist head of supply chain in compilation / consolidation of data / reports & financials.
- Centralized reporting of all inbound/outbound/OGS functions of supply chain & support demand planning, materials planning, outbound supply chain & in-directs team on running analysis, feasibility and projects alignment
- Development, tracking, and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of Supply Chain Operations
- Provides analytical support for Global PepsiCo initiatives for Supply Chain Benchmarking and Best Practices
- Develop, compile and track supply chain productivity projects (directs & in-directs) and its reporting to region on global productivity tool
- Support development of AOP through building and support in gathering required data for Finance planning
- Reporting of environmental impacts of all productivity initiatives and one-off projects to lead the GREEN agenda of FLP Supply Chain
- Assists the management staff to prepare and deliver comprehensive financial forecasts, reports and/or analysis
- Conducts analysis on capital expenses to support supply chain function
- Work closely with Finance to focus on the identification of supply chain cost challenges and opportunities by product and by route to market.
- Holds MBA degree with background of Supply Chain Management
- Significant Supply Chain Operational knowledge and experience (Structure, Spend, Best Practices, Trends)
- Must have a quick learning ability to understand and use supply chain information /management systems and procedures including finance.
- Considerable skill in oral and written communications
- Skill in time management, organization, and long-range planning
- Demonstrate initiative, strong multi-tasking skills, good judgment, sense of urgency and professionalism and maintain confidentiality in dealing with sensitive matters and business information
- Ability to compile and analyze complex data and pull reports from various systems with strong attention to detail and accuracy
Job Type: Regular