eCommerce Analytics Manager
- Lead campaign analytics for display, search, on-site merchandising, online promotions and other marketing campaigns and help shape the marketing calendar for all business units
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing, promotional and media plans across all brand, providing key analytical input to drive returns
- Help improve ROI of marketing spend by optimizing media plans and channel strategies through analysis of past and current campaigns
- Mine analytics data and customer reviews to identify opportunities around messaging or promotions to lift conversion
- Partner with brand consumer insights teams to leverage market insights, custom research and syndicated data to optimize and augment marketing plans
- Effectively communicate learning from business and campaign analysis with sales, marketing and other business partners
- Help other marketing and sales leaders with customer sell-in by providing timely updates on campaigns and broader eCommerce trends
- Leverage search/social to evaluate broader web specific trends that could drive demand for our categories and communicate learning to marketing team
- Write-up lessons learnt to support best practise playbook creation & maintenance – Including media planning, execution & creative optimisation
- Continually monitor & evaluate competitor activity – keeping all relevant parties up to date with latest developments
- 5+ years of eCommerce/Digital marketing experience, multi-market experience is beneficial
- Experience in managing performance marketing across multiple media channels, e.g. Social, Search, Display, Video, Amazon etc.
- Experience with online reporting tools like Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Amazon platforms like Amazon Media Group and Amazon Marketing Services preferred, but not required
- Strong analytical skills – able to optimise against relevant KPIs & commercial goals
- Commercial - demonstrate that they value commercial results with examples of ROI delivery
- Excellent collaboration skills – this is a cross functional role within the eCommerce team and the wider sales & marketing organisations
- Aptitude to learn fast, to absorb and integrate new facts and methodologies
- Good attention to detail and ability to spot potential problems and plan to avoid them in advance.
- Embodies entrepreneurial mind-set and key values of having a bias for action, results-oriented, community-focused, and prioritization of people.
- Genuine, in possession of humility, honesty and integrity
Job Type: Regular