Sales Information Manager
Street Address: China - Shanghai - Shanghai - HQ Building - No.757 Mengzi Road – 200023 - ShangHai-HQ-CHN
This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto http://www.pepsicojobs.com/zh-cn to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Support IT to develop and implement sales function relevant system
- Base on data analysis, reporting and tracking to find issue drive sales execution and performance.
- Develop and design shipment and sales performance report
- Understand business, reference multiple data source to tracking business plan execution, pre warning on potential issue.
- Use data to review sales performance, figure out the root cause on business growth or decline.
- Design valuable report template to help sales work more efficiently and effectively.
- Train and coach sales to get report from system and do basic analysis
- Develop and improve Mobile Solution system
- Lead project design implementation stage and ensure the project to go alive successfully.
- Continually enhance Mobile system to meet the new business requirement based on the feedback from frontline sales and top management.
- SAP master data maintenance
- Be an active SAP customer master owner and continuously enhancement SAP system
- Contribute to organize change (such as create new CMU) and represent sales function to provide professional comments and solution to across functional SAP project team.
Key Metrics and Parameters:
- Owner of sales performance report, the quantity and quality of report developed.
- Owner of sales system, the project of mobile in store tracking, success launch and keep improve.
- Owner of SAP customer master, the number of cleaned wrong data in system, the quality of system data after cleaning.
- Internal :
- MU and BU sales VP, PO1 GTM leader, BU/MU Trade Marketing, KA, MUD, GTM team
- IT Vendor
- Strong logical thinking and learning agility
- Understand statistic, machine learning, data visualization.
- Ability to use software, code program to handle mass data
- Ability to turn raw data into purified insights
- 3 years working experience on data analysis related job
- Knowledge on FMCG sales terms and conditions are a plus
Job Type: Regular