Customer Management Sr Analyst
- Build Joint Business Plans for his/her set of Modern Trade Customers for the Po1 portfolio.
- Plan and Execute promotion and visibility initiatives
- Wire with Key decision makers at customer (HQ and regional teams) and PepsiCo (Supply Chain, Finance, Insights, Unit teams)
- Develop, Negotiate, Sell and Execute optimal TOT & CDA with the help of Channel leader and ensure compliance.
- Work with customer category teams to plan and execute category enhancement initiatives
- Ensure cross functional engagement between Pep & customer
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Deliver profitable growth and share gains for PepsiCo portfolios
- Develop and maintain Customer Account Plan (CAP)
- Ensure governance of the Joint Business Plan by conducting monthly business reviews with the customer and taking corrective action if required
- Ensure adherence to the wiring calendar leading to alignment of senior management of Pep & Customer on growth initiatives and other plans
- Facilitate cross functional engagement bw Pep & Customers’ functional teams
- Ensure superior sales fundamentals as per standards in all stores at all times(Distribution, Shelving & Pricing, CDA assets compliance)
- Co-ordinate between customer HQ/regional team, Pep Unit/Zonal teams to ensure execution of plans
- Work with supply chain to maintain high service levels & continuously improve forecast accuracy
- Excellent financial, analytical and planning skills
- Ability to negotiate confidently at a National and state level
- Strong influencing skills, demonstrated team player
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Minimum 5 years sales experience
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement