Customer Development Assistant Representative
Street Address: United States - MI - Detroit - 1555 Mack Ave - 48207-4719
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That is why we Perform with Purpose.
Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole. Are you hungry to be a part of the Worlds largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This is a Customer Development Assistant Representative position located within our Detroit, Michigan location.
- Account call coverage is 25% wired accounts and 75% new customer calls.
- Target Frito 500, Non buying, & other White Space
- Oversees assigned geography with responsibility for sales volume, revenue, product distribution, and equipment placement.
- Cultivate strong relationships with customers.
- Owns the new customer setup process to include:
- Contact information
- Tax Id forms
- First fill order support
- Ensure cooler order is generated and wired to delivery
- Ensure cooler is filled to the cluster set; Manage through reset team
- Maintains wiring to the new account for 6 months – period calls
- New Account Handoff: coach AOM PSRs on selling and display execution, merchandising standards, and ensure accurate and timely orders are submitted.
- POS distribution and activation based on cluster
- Rack Placement coordination with the reset team
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 1 year of fact-based selling experience
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement