The TPM Manager is a critical leader for the PepsiCo organization who is responsible for leading the development and execution of plans to exceed the business objectives as deployed by the division and local leadership teams. This role is responsible for providing overall coordination for the implementation of TPM/LSS/NWT across the site and ensuring all internal and external resources are aligned against the priorities of the business including, safety, quality, production, cost and customer service. This role is fundamental in supporting and leading TPM, Natural Work Teams, and loss elimination initiatives (loss analysis and implementation of Lean Six Sigma) across the site. As a leader, this role is also responsible for the development of training and building individual capability for the plant TPM Pillar Leaders.
- This position will be working with a wide variety of divisional leadership, plant leadership, plant associates, outside vendors and contractors to drive improvement in safety, quality, throughput, and loss reduction
- This position will assist division and plant leadership in the continued implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) principles and Lean Six Sigma capability tools
- Support the plant’s Natural Work Team development through the TPM pillars and through mentoring of teams.
- Lead Focused Improvement/LSS efforts and provide guidance to TPM Pillar Leaders focusing on process capability, throughput, loss and KPI improvements. Drive a team based and data driven culture.
- Maintain communications with other facilities in sharing "best practices" to drive results and capability development consistency
- Coordinate with other functional areas to ensure accomplishment of overall PepsiCo and plant objectives as needed
- Understand and apply financial drivers and Key Performance Indicators
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing related field is highly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in TPM / LSS is preferred
- Must possess strong financial control skills to support plant efforts in successful cost and capital planning performance
- Self-starter with ability to develop strategies in line with an overall business vision
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to set a vision, manage change, develop personnel and strategically plan for continuous improvement
- Must be able to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization (from operators to vice president level) and have the ability to influence others across multiple levels of the organization.
- Technical understanding of food/beverage manufacturing processes and compliance requirements preferred
- Ability to work off shifts occasionally
- Ability to travel is required
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement