Environmental Systems Supervisor
Street Address: Turkey-Mersin-Tarsus-FLT-Tarsus org san.bölgesi 13.cadde no:2
- Establish and embed safety systems & practices in the plant
- Meet the requirements of Environmental and Health & Safety managements systems such as GEHSMS, ISO 14001 and any other related ones which the company is responsible for
- Develope and implement environmental strategies and action plans that ensure corporate sustainable development
- Coordinate all aspects of pollution control, waste management, recycling, environmental health, conservation and renewable energy
- Ensure compliance with environmental legislation
- Coordinate public hearings and consultations on environmental and safety matters.
- Ensure compliance with legal obligations and company requirements. Regularly track and report the status of regulatory compliance and improvement initiatives.
- Prepare and coordinate the external occupational health and safety audit and the audit process. Monitor that audit recommendations are being implemented within agreed timescales.
- Monitor safety performance through internal audits and develop proactive reporting system.
- Take the lead on sustainable procurement for all goods and services
- Lead the implementation of environmental policies and practices
- Carry out impact assessments to identify, assess and reduce an organization’s environmental risks and financial costs
- Manage the budget of Environmental and Health&Safety departmant in order to deliver all related targets.
- Ensure all capital expenditures projects are being executed on time and within agreed to scope and performance outcome criteria.
- Ensure the team capability calendar established and developed
- University degree on Environmental, Chemical or Food Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experience on managing Environmental facilities and Health&safety systems
- Having B class of occupational safety specialist certificate
- Experience in budget management
- English fluency
- Excellent communication skills: written, oral, and inter-personal
- Ability to coordinate and organize design projects and personnel
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and employ effective time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Job Type: Regular