Control & Reporting Associate Manager - Reporting
PepsiCo Finance professionals have a seat at a table, and a voice in the conversation, across the company. Successful employees gain a foundation of the functional and organizational skills needed to contribute to these conversations as they rotate through different teams over the course of their career.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's dedication to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our dedication to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly world-class talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
Are you ready to explore PepsiCo Egypt and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real life on the job learning? Enjoy some flexibility that will ensure you are balancing your personal and professional life? At PepsiCo, every single day is an adventure and an opportunity for your growth. Apply today and discover the opportunities at PepsiCo.
We are currently looking for a Control & Reporting - Associate Manager - Reporting to join our Finance team. You will be responsible for the financial reporting agenda, maintain closing & reporting checklist and complete the BS and PL along with the supplementary schedules to fulfill the regional and divisional reporting requirements. In addition to completing periodic, quarterly & annual reporting schedules required by the Sector team, performing analysis for financial and non-financial data required for internal and external monthly/weekly. You will also assist the control team to ensure Market Unit (MU) is in compliance with the GCS requirements related to financial reporting process.
You will be accountable for:
- Lead the financial reporting calendar / deliverables
- Implement and sustain Financial Reporting and KPI management tools
- Ensure all unusual income statement / balance sheet / statement of cash flow variances resolved on a timely basis.
- Complete periodic, quarterly & annual reporting schedules required by the Sector reporting team
- Ensure the supplementary reporting schedules on HFM to be completed and submitted timely
- Ensure, review, update and analyze all the financial reporting models (P&L, B/S and Cash Flow) for the actual financials.
- Lead the Data collection package to be delivered to the corporate tax team.
- Manage the GCS control agenda for the financial reporting process (TS’s / Narrative / Flow charts / full documentation)
- Handle the statuary financial with the KPMG team and ensure the control team collaboration in delivering all the required data on time.
- Liaise with Planning Group on data requested to complete Annual Operating Plan/Strategic Plan.
- Manage the corporate audit requirements and follow up on their recommendations or any related remediation plans
- Supporting the management and business decision-making process through providing professional finance input and setting action plans.
- Support the management on reviewing the financial statements before the submission date
- Manage the quarter calendar to be aligned with the Management; such as the pre-close & rep letter package preparation and lead the follow-up on the needed actions
- Assist the Senior Analysis & Reporting Manager in the assessment of accounting ramifications of major business initiatives.
- Coordinate periodic tracking of cash flows, CAPEX spending vs. commitments and NAB balances
- Ensure proper accounting mapping are in place and in accordance to PepsiCo reporting standards
- Support both external and internal audit on FS related requests
- Ensure business compliance with Statutory, Legal and Taxation requirements, PepsiCo corporate and local business policies & procedures, and ethical business practices
- Partner with BPO (Business process Owner) and CO (Control Owner) in GCS and Fraud risk assessment, monitoring self-testing and remediation of failures. Update GCS for the R2R process.
- Ensure timely closure of:
- Internal audit remediation and track progress
- BAIC issues
To be successful in this role you'll cooperate with a number of partners with outstanding exposure to the organization so you'll need first class communication and relationship skills. We look to actively support the careers of our finance analysts so we'd expect you to be motivated and driven to succeed, whilst mindful of bringing others along with you.
You should be demonstrating the following qualifications/ skills:
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting or any relevant discipline with minimum 10 years of experience.
- US GAAP standards with minimum of 5 years managerial experience.
- Leadership experience and capability. Full understanding of business models.
- Strong analytical, planning and results oriented skills.
- Possess leadership abilities and the capability to deal with people at all levels of responsibility.
- Capable of working cross-functionally, cross-geographically and across multiple cultures
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results driven with the ability to work to differing priorities.
- Excellent command of Arabic and English language.
Job Type: Regular