Maintenance Lead Electrician
We are recruiting a Maintenance Electrician Lead to join our Manufacturing team in Little Island on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Operations is at the centre of everything we do, this is where our food and beverages come to life and is the start of the journey to getting our product in the hands of our consumers. That’s why we need dedicated individuals who share our commitment to the fundamentals of our business in safety, quality, service and efficiency. Would you like to be involved in the manufacture of some of PepsiCo’s billion dollar brands? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
• Lead the Electrical team in the repair of day to day equipment and system issues to minimise downtime
• Lead the Electrical team in implementing the plant preventive maintenance schedule and ensure preventative maintenance system is kept up to date.
• Provide leadership and supervision to the electrical team in the maintenance, repair, modification, installation and testing of all types of electrical equipment and automation systems. Plan out and assign work.
• Liaise with production on machine uptime and availability of equipment and drive machine performance through the Electrical team.
• Adhere to all the H&S requirements in site by actively leading the team in the sites drive to Health and Safety Excellence.
• Trouble shooting of plant maintenance/ utilities issues and problem solving to issue resolution.
• Support production and plant facilities and utilities.
• Participate and contribute to process/plant improvement projects.
• Manage the distribution of tasks
• Support the maintenance apprenticeship programmes when required.
• FAS Qualification/ National Craft Certificate in Electrical or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years industrial experience.
• Familiarity with PLC technology is a distinct advantage.
• Ability to prioritise and deal effectively with internal Functions requirements:
• Good IT skills- experience of PEMAC system or SAP PM is an advantage.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Effective communication and leadership skills.
• A team player with willingness to provide guidance or support to other team members as appropriate.
• Shift work shall be a requirement as and when the business requires.
• Experience in a regulated manufacturing environment preferred
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular