We are now recruiting a Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst to join our team in Eastgate,
Little Island on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Reporting to the Global Procurement Finance Manager, primary Accountabilities include:
Global Ingredients FP&A
- Responsibility for - interpreting, aligning Global Procurement team and signing off on PGCS Ingredients Costs in AOP, Forecasts, Monthly Actuals while working closely with Plants and Support Centre Procurement to ensure we are aligned with market trends. (Categories - Sweeteners (multivendor pricing) & Juice.
- Act as finance support for Procurement Category leads – financial analysis and insight into results, understanding planning assumptions and finance lead for projects
- Provide insight into COGs variance trends throughout the year, identifying risks and opportunities
- Provide Global COGS Manager with insights into cost variances, identifying trends and highlighting risks and Ops.
- Act as conduit between category leads and plants – key SME role
- Support the execution of SAP BPC packages for Month End, Quarterly Forecasts, Annual Operating Plan and 5 Year Strategic Plan.
- Identify BPC process improvements and execute enhancements by working closely with I.T. department and finance stakeholders.
- Provide BPC support to the plants and coordinate the resolution of issues by engaging relevant IT support
- Proven Strategic thinking capability, Strong financial skills, excellent communications and problem solving.
- Strong systems experience - Microsoft Business applications, and SAP/ BPC Experience highly desirable.
- Proven track record of driving system process improvements and efficiencies.
- Excellent Communication & Influencing Skills to all levels within Organization (finance/ non finance), particularly within global multinational working environments – strong relationship with plant teams, Central Procurement & I.T is critical to success in role.
- Experienced at Analysing and distilling large amounts of data into meaningful and presentable content to support decision making
- Ability to work in the detail is key (for plant reviews) but must be able to take high level view for communications with Central Procurement and Snr Finance Management.
- Experience working in Matrix organizations
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and problem solve quickly in a changing and dynamic environment
- Professionally qualified accountant ideally with 4+ Years PQE in a high volume multinational manufacturing environment.
- Track record of academic success and career progression
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular