- Responsible for the right management of maintenance program for the plant, including preventive, corrective, facilities and utilities.
- Lead the engineering capital projects for the plant.
- Bachelor in Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
- Five years of more of experience in related work
- People Management experience
- Experience in automation processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English
- Analytical Skills
- Knowledge in SAP, Autocad and Advanced Office
- Knowledge of all Federal Regulations for food industry and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full availability of days and hours of work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, management employees, orientation and customer service.
Job Type: Regular