IT Controls & Governance Lead up to 16 Month contract
We are now recruiting a IT Controls & Governance Lead to join our IT team in Carrigaline on a contract basis (with an estimated duration of 16 months)
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Our Information Technology (IT) team is going through an exciting time. PepsiCo is transforming the way we use technology across all areas of the business, and IT act as our partners, advisers and service providers on this journey. Many of our IT roles have an international focus, and support internal clients across multiple countries, helping them to identify, deploy and optimise the technology needed to deliver outstanding results. Do you have a passion for solving business challenges by leveraging technology? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
In this role, your primary responsibility will be for IT Controls & Governance across PGCS, leading PGCS controls requirements and business priorities driven by the Global Controls Team. It also includes responsibilities in the controls and compliance area with duties including being the process owner for both local and global security controls. The role will require management of audits and involve collaboration with business and controls teams. The role will include supporting the SAP application from a security perspective as well as other security applications and tools.
- Manage a team with members in the areas of technology security and SAP security.
- Monitor and drive remediation of security vulnerabilities across PGCS sites to ensure delivery of global Security Infrastructure targets for PGCS.
- Ensure compliance to Global Security Standards and Policies across the PGCS sites.
- Provide governance support to local IT teams for technical security and access control requirements.
- Conduct a business impact analysis on applications to determine the recovery priority.
- Process owner for complex, local and global System Security SOX and NON SOX controls
- Sign off and approval of SOX controls
- Governance of controls for PGCS including reporting control status and effectiveness
- Working with the Control Owners as well as business controls, technical and functional IT teams to execute against remediation and improvement plans
- Manage internal and external auditors during audits
- Monitoring resolution to audit findings
- Collaborating with local, sector and global teams including IT and ITGC in the identification and documentation of IT risks, processes and controls
- Manage control initiatives and changes for PGCS
- Significant IT audit and compliance experience
- Demonstrated ability in people management
- Proven track record working with Auditors
- IT qualification desirable
- Security accreditation desirable
- Experience of IT Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) controls
- Must be well-organised and capable of multi-tasking and able to work to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism
- High levels of enthusiasm and energy and works well in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and coordination skills
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a IT Controls & Governance Lead .However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Risk & Compliance Senior Supervisor
#LI-IrelandRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary