Senior SAP Business Systems Lead (WM,PP-PI,QM)
We are currently recruiting a Senior SAP Business Systems Lead to join our IT team in Carrigaline, Cork on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Our Information Technology (IT) team is going through an exciting time. PepsiCo is transforming the way we use technology across all areas of the business, and IT act as our partners, advisers and service providers on this journey. Many of our IT roles have an international focus, and support internal clients across multiple countries, helping them to identify, deploy and optimise the technology needed to deliver outstanding results. Do you have a passion for solving business challenges by leveraging technology? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
Working as part of the Global IT Development and Delivery Manufacturing Team, provide SAP expertise in the areas of WM, PP-PI & QM in delivering against the Project portfolio. Work with the broader IT team and the business stakeholders to analyse requirements and design and deliver improvements across the PepsiCo system landscape.
- PepsiCo Global Concentrate Solutions (PGCS) IT SAP solutions associate manager in the Development and Delivery Operations team
- Manage projects for the D&D operations team adhering to PGCS IT standards and controls.
- Design and deliver enhancements to IT Operation’s applications to support PGCS strategic direction.
- Collaborate with external vendors in the delivery of enhancements/fixes and projects, within the defined SLAs, complying with predefined process and procedures.
- Partners with global Enterprise Architecture team to ensure adherence to global standards
- Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers
- Assists with development of strategic vision for workgroup
- Stays up-to-date with technology and industry trends by proactively participating in training, self-study, conferences, webcasts, user group participation
- Provide mentoring and training to less experienced team members; helping to integrate them into the department
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years of hands-on SAP configuration skills (Including the following modules PP-PI, IM/WM, QM)
- 5+ years of related IT business work experience, experience managing a team with the ability to develop teams and cultivate talent
- IT Experience (Business Analysis, Solution Delivery, Stakeholder Engagement, Test Management, Support, Project Governance, Change Management)
- Knowledge of integration points to areas of SAP including Supply Chain and Finance modules
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
- Knowledge and experience in following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP Solution Manager, ITIL tools & processes, project implementation and production support experience
- Solves highly complex problems within their work team
- Experience managing a budget (~$1-2MM preferred)
- Project Management Skills
- General IT technical skills (Basic understanding of System Architectures, Databases etc.)
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and experience with manufacturing executions systems and/or warehouse management systems is highly preferred.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Senior SAP Business Systems Lead. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Ent/SAP Soln Assoc Manager Ops
#LI-IrelandRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular