This role sits within PepsiCo's Corporate Development team and will lead/support Mergers & Acquisitions work, with a primary focus on our key businesses: North America Beverages, Frito-Lay North America and North America Nutrition.
Accountabilities will include:
- Lead cross-functional team to execute a wide range of mission-critical and strategic M&A transactions, including acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, minority investments
- Collaborate with Sectors / Business Units and Corporate senior executives to develop multi-year M&A strategy / pipeline
- Influence key decision makers to align and advance on transactions and initiatives
- Cultivate and leverage external relationships
- Develop and mentor rest of the M&A team and build a strong talent bench for the Company
Additional competencies preferred:
- Highly experienced leading large cross-functional teams in a global, matrix organization
- Proven ability to lead and manage multiple complex M&A projects in parallel
- Strategic thinker with the ability to think big picture without losing sight to details
- Skillful at building trust with and influencing senior-level stakeholders
- Proven ability to hit the ground running and adapt to new environment
- Strong ability work collaboratively within teams across the organization
- A minimum of 4 years of post-MBA transaction execution experience either in corporate development / M&A department of a corporation, or an investment bank or similar financial services institution. Private equity experience also applicable
- Experience in the execution of strategic alliances including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and minority positions
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Food and/or beverage experience, as well as related consumer products background is preferred, but company will consider exceptional candidates with relevant skill sets from other industries.
- Upward mobility to help PepsiCo build a world-class senior finance executive bench
- MBA from top Business School highly preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement