At PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand, our people are the key to our success. So join the winning team and work for a multi-national company that has iconic brands such as Smiths Chips, Red Rock Deli, Twisties, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade!
We have several vacancies, at our Regency Park snacks plant, for Team Members to join us on Afternoon or Night Shift across our Red Rock Deli, Smiths, Doritos and Twisties production lines. We are looking for our next generation of team members who are looking for more than just a job!
The hours of operation for our shifts are:
Night Shift: 2230-0630
Afternoon Shift - 1400 - 2230
Key responsibilities include
- Advanced packaging machine equipment operations and cleaning
- Sanitising machines and production area
- Advanced production line management
- Preparation and completion of accurate records
- Equipment calibration and monitoring.
- Commitment to quality assurance.
We're looking for our next generation of team members with the following skills/experience
- An understanding of HACCP & GMP
- A good mechanical aptitude
- A strong attention to detail
- Previous food manufacturing experience
- A flexible approach to ensure the job gets done right the first time
- Commitment to achieving team goals
- See yourself as a motivated individual with a hunger to progress your career.
Staff parking, vehicle leasing plan, onsite health professional, access to the PepsiCo Extras program and endless career development opportunities with an iconic Multi-National Company!
Due to the volume of applications received only successful candidates will be contacted.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ Regency Park team. Who knows where it might lead. To find out more about PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand and exciting career opportunities, visit our website www.pepsicojobs.com
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline