Production Team Members - Day, Afternoon & Night Shift
At PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand, our people are the key to our success. So join the winning team and work for a multi-national company that has iconic brands such as Smiths Chips, Red Rock Deli, Twisties, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade!
We have several vacancies, at our Regency Park snacks plant, for Team Members to join us on Afternoon & Night shifts across our Smiths, Grainwaves, Doritos and Twisties/Burger Rings and Cheese & Bacon Balls production lines.
The hours of operation for our shifts are:
- Afternoon Shift: 1430-2230
- Night Shift: 2230-0630
Key responsibilities include
- Advanced packaging machine equipment operations and cleaning
- Sanitising machines and production area
- Advanced production line management
- Preparation and completion of accurate records
- Equipment calibration and monitoring.
- Commitment to quality assurance.
We're looking for our next superstar with the following skills/experience
- An understanding of HACCP & GMP
- A good mechanical aptitude
- A strong attention to detail
- Previous food manufacturing expeirence
- A flexible approach to ensure the job gets done right the first time
- Commitment to achieving team goals
- See yourself as a motivated individual with a hunger to progress your career.
Staff parking, vehicle leasing plan, onsite health professional, access to the PepsiCo Extras program and endless career development opportunities with an iconic Multi-National Company!
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ Regency Park team. Who knows where it might lead. To find out more about PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand and exciting career opportunities, visit our website www.pepsicojobs.comRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline