Transformation Agile Program Manager
The main purpose of this role is to lead the Agily Bottle Necks resolution tracks across CASA/CUs and support the master plan, assure a comprehensive and coherent program sequence, change to address future competitive advantages by identifying critical goals and success factors in different business situations. This role is responsible for supporting the CASA Transformation Program Sr Manager in leading the CASA PMOs responsible for Agility projects across the region.
- Lead and guarantee that the identified CASA Agility tracks across CASA are flawless executed, reported and provide quarterly analysis in order to take corrective measures and address key process pain points.
- Support Master Plan, aligning CASA system and put in place a plan that considers the necessary input related to operating model or processes needed to achieve the defined strategy for CASA (landed on the PSP or AOP transformational agenda)
- Manage the connections required with functional leaders (IT, Financial Planning, Strategic Planning, etc) to guarantee scorecards sustainable operation coordinating the multi-functional and multi-level collaboration networks to ensure on time and accurate information delivery targets and performance results.
- Lead the agile maturity model assessment and agile governance and capabiltiies build up for CASA
- Specific focus on supporting the development of an agile-mindset and evolving processes and tools.
- Support and provide to the BT Manager with the necessary input related to operating model or processes needs to achieve the defined strategy for CASA (landed on the PSP or AOP transformational agenda)
- Co-lead the planning process (PSP/AOP) together with the BT Leader to land the strategy into potential transformational solutions needed to achieve long-term CASA goals.
- Lead, manage or execute the diagnostics to detect gaps and Agile processes improvements following the guidelines established by CASA and POM and Agility tracks
- Lead, manage or build the detailed procedural documentation, including process maps, roles and responsibilities definitions and business cases based on the annual priorities defined.
- Oversee or execute the processes performance commitments included on the annual transformation agenda guaranteeing the fulfillment of the use of methodologies and tools defined by CASA.
- Proactively advise and recommend innovative solutions to improve the performance of the organization.
Program and Project Management
- Manage the program(s) or project(s) within CASA on a day-to-day basis to guarantee flawless exection (on time, in budget and scope fulfilment). Responsible for the continuous monitoring of the program and project performance, identification of issues, risks and key decisions that could impact the program or project delivery.
- Oversee (or support as needed) the construction of the project plans for each transformational initiative or processes improvements efforts defined.
- Monitor Value realization of the appointed projects or programs and support the resolution of gaps to guarantee fulfillment.
- Implement agile processes and tools
- Influence & Guide business leaders and organization employees during the transformation journey to facilitate changes adoption, capabilities creation and goals achievement.
- Foster a Change Culture in the organization to facilitate transformation.
- Challenge business leaders and organization employees to generate better transformational efforts that enable our Destino #1
- Support CASA transformation toward managed by process company, through planning and operating projects/programs that challenges the current status Quo with world class best practices, trends and foresights
- 8+ years of relevant experience of relevant experience in managing major projects, redesigning business processes, preferable with Strategy experience.
- Professional / Bachelor in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Electrical, Production, Systems and/or Administration Technology Management or Business Management.
- Certified in Scrum methodology or SAFe required. Ideal ICA certified coach
- Strong analytical background, with an ability to analyze complex problems to find actionable, pragmatic solutions.
- Advanced excel skills with ability to manage and interpret databases of information to deliver useful insight
- Strong presentation skills
- A strong self-starter comfortable with working cross functionally and cross culturally to deliver results
- PMP (Project Management Certification) is a plus
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement