Global Procurement Associate Manager - Capital
The Global Procurement Associate Manager, Capital COE, provides strategic procurement leadership to PepsiCo’s global businesses. This position reports into the Global Procurement Capital Center of Excellence.
- setting strategic direction for programs delivering improved total cost of ownership (year-over-year productivity) aligned to local market conditions,
- developing and implementing commercial frameworks for innovative technologies,
- serving as a vehicle to facilitate best practice sharing globally, and
- accelerating knowledge transfer to the Market Supply Offices and Business Units globally.
- developing long-term supply strategies,
- executing master agreements,
- fostering supplier innovation, and
- leading supplier conflict resolution.
- managing strategic suppliers to deliver year-over-year productivity,
- developing and managing a supplier innovation pipeline, and
- continually assessing supplier performance to standards through score carding.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or Operations
- Graduate degree preferred
- 4 - 7 years’ experience in Procurement with a major consumer goods organization
- Interpersonal, communication (written and oral) skills a must
- International work experience – ability to effectively interact with all levels of management in multicultural settings across geographies and businesses
- Demonstrated history of developing and effectively deploying strategies that yield year-over-year productivity across geographies and businesses
- Ability to operate independently and successfully in roles of both influence and control, interfacing at senior levels with suppliers, engineering resources, peers and senior company leadership
- Ability to effectively negotiate in tough situations with internal and external stakeholders and settle differences with minimal noise and drive for a solution that benefits all parties
- Experience leading a team of direct reports and dotted-line reports in a matrix organization
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement