LD&T Associate Analyst
The North America Beverages (NAB) Supply Chain Operations group provides a demanding, fast-paced environment in a competitive industry, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge. We are proud to say that PepsiCo has one of the most advanced and sophisticated supply chain environments in all of North America. This role provides an opportunity to begin a career at PepsiCo with unlimited growth potential. The areas of focus for this position are designed to build future leaders within our organization and groom candidates for executive leadership roles.
The NAB Transport HQ team a high-performing team, responsible for building strategies that guide and influence productivity, cash flow benefits, investment/capital needs. The LD&T Assoc Analyst will provide field support and collaborate on long-term strategy for the largest private fleet in North America.
This individual will have exposure to NAB’s senior Supply Chain leadership team. A successful candidate will bring a creative and analytical skill set to solving strategic issues for the supply chain function.
- Provide support and analysis on projects to reduce cost and improve service
- Identify opportunities, develop action plans, and lead project material development
- Leverage analytical competencies to provide new insights on supply chain operations
- Support creation and implementation of annual operational plans
- Support the development and execution of the Strategic Planning processes for the function
- Clearly and concisely communicate the implications of analyses and the execution plan to divisional leaders in verbal and written form
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in related industry
- Creative Problem Solving: Ability and passion for creative, out of the box thinking to develop and vet solutions for the business, as well as a willingness to question the status quo and generally accepted beliefs.
- Influencing & Communication Skills: Possess the ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both verbal and written; ability to influence others and communicate in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect.
- Entrepreneurial or Business Development Mentality: Beyond basic fleet, candidate must exhibit experience in driving action against the supply chain to execute key initiatives.
- Analytical Rigor & Financial Acumen: Strong financial acumen and ability to conduct in-depth analytic work.
- Structured & Logical Thinking: Ability to define business problems and frameworks, and discern what is important.
- Project Management Capabilities: Demonstrated capability to manage multiple stakeholders to high quality output against regular deadlines.
- Passion for the Consumer and for Consumer Packaged Goods: An ongoing desire to make one of the world’s strongest CPG companies even stronger and experience developing growth strategies leveraging consumer insights.
- Motivation: Self-motivated, high energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment.
- Intellectual Curiosity: Awareness of emerging trends and competitive activity in the marketplace.
- Cultural Sensitivity: Understand cultural and social differences in key markets and potential secondary markets.
- Comfort in Ambiguity: Adaptability in less-structured environments (able to “jump in” and contribute even when facts are not yet 100% clear); ability to quickly figure out solutions to complex issues.
- Tenacity: Persistent and resilient in the pursuit of objectives, can shift gears easily, is willing to take on new challenges and works to resolve issues.
- Technical Skills: Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement