PepsiCo has a complementary food and beverage portfolio that enables us to provide more choices for our customers, and drives lower costs, productivity enhancements and new capabilities. Our products are available around the world and our portfolio includes 22 brands that each generates more than $1 billion in estimated annual retail sales.
The Product Development Systems Trainer will be responsible for building Training and associated Change Management strategies/plans, develop materials, and implement activities in support of Global R&D Product Specification systems/applications. Collaborates with a wide array of cross-functional business partners across the Global R&D organization.
- Define training and change management strategies, executional elements, associated documentation, and annual funding needs for planned/future enhancements and maintenance of current Applications. Work with regional Transformation Leads/Business Process Owners, Processes, System and Information (PSI) Leads, Functional Subject Matter Experts, Associated Governance teams and IT Application Managers in defining, developing, and implementing the training programs and materials
- Utilize a ‘train-the-trainer’ training model and leverage Super Trainers and Super Users on a local basis to deliver initial training with further ongoing support from both the Super Users and the Business System Admins in Data & Systems Administration (DSA) team
- Implement training programs to ‘end-users’ and those who support end-users on an ongoing basis (e.g., Product Developers, Regulatory, Quality, Food Safety, Systems Administrators, Subject Matter Experts, Super Trainers, and Super Users). Partner with IT Sustain & Delivery teams to coordinate and validate updates to the training environments
- Communicate technical details of system changes to Super Users and trainers. Facilitate demos of new system functionality following new releases. Develop/update business systems administrator materials & job aids.
- Provide post go-live assessment of training programs and determine implications for revisions and associated documentation for future roll-outs and future enhancements for Applications, Processes, and Training materials
Additionally, role will oversee the governance and management of the Product Specification system/application change request process. Includes review, approval, and assistance in defining impact assessments and documentation of requirements for proposed changes. Oversee team implementation of changes in the system, engage in User Acceptance Testing activities, and manage delivery/training needed. Provide metrics to track lifecycle of Change process in order to keep categories & leadership apprised of status, identify/implement process efficiencies, and document the needs for change
Lead and Manage team of 3 including administrative activities, ensuring documentation of team’s annual objectives, coaching & career development. Responsible for developing & tracking Training/Change Governance annual operating plan and budget
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of experience in training for Quality or Product Development systems/applications, preferably in R & D. Well-versed in training methods such as In Person, eLearning, and Virtual instructional design techniques and principles of adult learning
- Excellent communication, motivation and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office & O365 tools including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams/SharePoint
- Experience with Integrated Spec Management systems (e.g., Product Vision, FileNet, and Document Management systems) a plus
- Supervisory experience
- Organized with good time-management skills, able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Ability to work comfortably both independently and in a team environment
- Sensitive and appreciates diverse cultures and exhibits people handling skills in order to motivate and take others along, thereby creating an inclusive culture
- Estimated 10-15% travel (domestic and international)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement