Field Marketing Manager
Are you an impactful leader with a desire to drive PepsiCo’s Marketing agenda? If so, you might be the perfect candidate to help ignite our consumer’s thirst for our beverage brands in the Southeast Region. Whether it’s driving growth with Multicultural and Millennial consumers for priority brands such as Pepsi or Mountain Dew, or supporting our portfolio transformation journey with our non-carbonated brands, we need talented marketers like you to join our team!
PepsiCo’s Southeast region team is looking for a strategic, creative and results-oriented Field Marketing Manager who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative marketing environment. You will lead the strategic consumer and insights driven marketing agenda that will drive volume, share, topline growth and brand equity. This experience will develop and showcase the ability to evaluate business opportunities, develop deep consumer understanding, and bring them to market to positively impact brand equity, business sales and profitability. This role will hone skills in building strong team dynamics, dealing with ambiguity, influencing up to the highest levels of the organization, and driving for results.
The Field Marketing Manager of will leverage PepsiCo’s powerhouse beverage brands (such as Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Lipton, Sierra Mist, and Gatorade) to localize marketing programs that grow brand health and drive volume in the assigned territory. Expectations for role are partnering with sales and operations to leverage robust portfolio, brand plans and regional sports/prestige property assets (such as the Super Bowl activation and Daytona 500) to connect with consumers in a locally relevant way. He/she will be responsible for managing relationships with brand counterparts in NY, creating locally-relevant insight driven brand initiatives and drive consumer engagement to meet business objectives.
- A minimum of 5 years prior Marketing experience; preferred MBA with a concentration in Marketing
- Prior Brand, Field Sales or Shopper Marketing experience within consumer packaged goods
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills for interaction with internal/external senior leaders
- Customer experience and/or experience presenting to external organizations
- Must have a clean driving record and be willing and able to travel 25% of the time
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong collaboration, project management and influencing skills within a matrix environment
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to partner at all levels of the organization
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement