Marketing Role in Shanghai, China - MBA Degree Required
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $63 billion in net revenue in 2015 and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that in 2015 each generated more than $1 billion in estimated annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose.
PepsiCo in China
PepsiCo products have been offered in China for 34 years. PepsiCo was one of the first US-based companies to enter China. Over the past 30 years, PepsiCo’s total investment exceeds more than RMB 15 billion in China. PepsiCo has built a highly successful food and beverage business while also investing in China’s growth and development. Our brands are loved by millions of Chinese consumers.
Products we manufacture and sell in Greater China include Pepsi-Cola, Pepsi Light, Pepsi Max, Tropicana, Mirinda, 7UP, Mountain Dew, Gatorade, Aquafina, Dole (100% juice), Lay's Potato Chips, Quaker Oats, Cheetos and Doritos.
In 1981, PepsiCo opened its first bottling plant in Shenzhen, starting its investment journey in China. On March 31, 2012, PepsiCo completed its strategic alliance with Tingyi, whose subsidiary, Tingyi-Asahi Beverages (TAB), the alliance creates the country's leading LRB manufacturing network with nearly 100 plants with a national distribution network. The strategic alliance has generated positive results for both companies since being formed. In 1993, PepsiCo Foods entered the China market. Today its operations have grown to 7 plants in the Greater China Region. PepsiCo Foods supports the development of China’s agriculture, more than 10,000 farmers have benefited from their partnership with PepsiCo.
For more information on PepsiCo and the possibilities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com.
At PepsiCo we look for risk takers who can identify consumer-based opportunities, bring them to market quickly and positively impact profitability. Our marketers are team players, comfortable with ambiguity and committed to results. To succeed in our highly transactional environment, marketers must possess strong communication and influencing skills. We welcome high energy people who will be passionate about marketing and building our business. Opportunities exist on various teams including Innovation, Brand, Foodservice, and Shopper Marketing. We are looking for future leaders of the company; our Campus hires begin their career with unlimited career growth potential!
Responsibilities may include:
- Work with category leadership team to address business questions and issues and develop mid to long-term portfolio strategy for the category
- Conduct analyses to support problem solving and decision making on strategic projects in the category
- Lead branding equity development and be the strong custodian of branding in China
- Lead annual brand engagement communication platforms to drive total brand’s equity with sustainable and measurable growth
- Lead new flavor innovations as the integral part of brand campaign
- Drive & upgrade breakthrough innovations through advantaged consumer engagement models
- Lead brand’s base business development to drive volume growth through annual AOP development & smooth integration
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- Student applicants must be completing their final year of graduate (MBA) studies and be scheduled to graduate in 2019
- Must hold MBA degree prior to the intended full time start date.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0.(Please include GPA, unless your school has a non-disclosure policy, GMAT scores, and first location preference on your submitted resume.
- Must be eligible to work in China without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future.
- Must be able to work out of our PepsiCo location in Shanghai.
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation.
- A minimum of 3+ years of professional working experience; Food and Beverages experience is highly preferred.
- Candidates with unique experiences that demonstrate creative thinking and a passion for marketing.
- Complete an online application on our company website: http://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25331&siteid=5015&Areq=158356BR
Job Type: Regular