Territory Grocery Manager
Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
Bluebird is home to some of the New Zealand’s favourite and most trusted brands such as Bluebird Ready Salted Potato Chips, Doritos, Copper Kettle, Grain Waves, Twisties and Burger Rings! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Sales Team as a Territory Grocery Manager, managing the Waikato Region.
This role is suited to new graduates, or somebody with some FMCG experience looking to transition into a Sales-based role.
This role will see you responsible for managing key accounts by driving market share, executing promotions, assisting with product ranging and strategy, as well as building new business.
Only people with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered.
- Execute key sales initiatives and provide best service to our customers.
- Create and sell promotional plans for all Foodstuffs Stores.
- Conduct monthly business reviews highlighting growth and opportunities.
- Actively reduce in-store and pricing credits as well as managing product withdrawals.
- Maximize product exposure by driving for additional in-store displays.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to relate to people across all parts of the business.
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload and manage time to meet business expectations and deadlines.
- A minimum of 3 years FMCG experience is highly desireable.
- Tertiary educated is highly advantageous.
- Excellent work-life balance with flex-time working arrangements.
- A competitive remuneration package, including Tool Of Trade Vehicle, Company Phone & Sales Incentive Bonuses.
- Great career development opportunities across our entire global business.
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program.
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At Bluebird/PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported. We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the Bluebird team.
BLUEBIRD / PEPSICO job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume.
- Interview and skills evaluation.
- Online assessment process.
- Reference and background checks.
- Medical including drug test.
#LI-DNIRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular