Finance Planning Manager
Here at PepsiCo we’re looking for a high performing Financial Planning Manager to take responsibility for the for leadership of our UK Snacks Planning & Forecasting agenda. In this role you will have exposure to multiple senior stakeholder and the chance to take genuine ownership.
- Lead P&L planning & forecasting process for Snacks Category – partner with Snacks CFO, functional finance & Category teams to build effective processes & robust plans. Ensuring Snacks planning processes are coordinated, timely, efficient and well understood by all stakeholders across the organisation. Provide counsel to Snacks CFO as to validity of Plans, risks & opportunities.
- Lead P&L performance reporting - Period Close, PBRs, performance drivers. Ensuring results are robust, well understood and communicating results at appropriate level.
- Own link between UKBU Planning & Snacks F&R – co-ordinating performance reporting and planning. Ensuring both teams are aligned to requirements, timings and working in a cohesive fashion.
- Simplification and standardisation of our core FP&A processes, especially performance reporting, collaborating with functional finance teams and Sector teams to do this. Ensuring genuine efficiency savings are realised to operate seamlessly and release time for value-add activities.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Significant Post Qualification Experience
- CIMA/ACMA/ACCA preferred
- Highly analytical, motivated, with excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to think broadly and influence multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Comfortable with the detail but able to step back and call the ‘so what’.
Job Type: Regular