Demand Planner Belux Snacks & Nuts
- enable best sales volume forecast by SKU level into the planning system
- actively drive rolling forecast visibility (18-24 months out)
- run monthly reviews with sales, category management and finance to understand the building blocks to deliver annual targets
- initiative impact and phasing
- customer listing and de-listing
- understand and verify advanced statistical modelling changes to the baseline
- handle the forecast enrichment process (Promotions, NPD’s and seasonality) and align volumes with Sales & Category Management
- analyze relationship between promotional activities, new products introductions, cannibalization and seasonal impact on product demand to achieve accurate forecast
- provide options for tactical decisions and clarify impact on critical metrics to actively drive a balanced decision.
- run perfect go-to-market new product introductions including advising the Customer Service & Logistics Director on project decisions
- analyzing & improving forecast accuracy
- point of contact in the supply chain organization towards Sales, Commercial development and Strategy and Financial Business Planning Management (Forecast and Budget process)
- continuous Improvement initiatives (LEAN based) within the category teams (end-to-end processes)
- acts as back-up planner for other categories
Within PepsiCo we are proud of our nr 1 brands, but also care a lot about your career possibilities and personal development. You'll work together with inspiring and creative colleagues and we offer you many development opportunities in order to make sure our employees will be successful! In yearly cycles your progress will be discussed with you. Based on these outcomes as well as your long-term goals, your personal development plan will be determined.
Next to this challenging role we also offer competitive compensation and a fantastic range of flexible benefits, including an excellent pension scheme, 29 free days, and other benefits like a gym discount. We work with a bonus scheme; your own results have influence on your bonus.
PepsiCo is one of the top tier food and beverage companies worldwide, producing a wide range of brands, including Pepsi, Lay's, Quaker, Doritos, Duyvis and many others. In the Benelux around 1600 people are working at PepsiCo at 8 different locations. Within PepsiCo you'll experience an informal, dynamic and ambitious atmosphere. This year we have again been awarded as a Top Employer within the Benelux!
Next to this PepsiCo is focused on delivering sustainable long-term growth while leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment - what we call Performance with Purpose. Our focus includes transforming our portfolio and offering healthier options while making our food system more sustainable and communities more prosperous. In doing so, we believe we will pave the way for PepsiCo's future growth and help other thrive.
We are looking for someone with:
- a bachelor’s/master’s degree (preferably in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Administration or related field)
- ability to identify and remove obstacles to progress
- strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, able to interrogate data and produce detailed outputs
- strong social and communication skills to get along with the various commercial functions, customers, finance and other CS&L functions
- Knowledge of retail (multi-channel) supply chains
- Able to manage and lead change and driving continuous improvement
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Job Type: Regulier