Security Solutions Architect
Street Address: United States - TX - Plano - 5600 Headquarters Dr - 75024-5838
The Security Solutions Architect will be responsible for designing, architecting and documenting security solutions. This position is an enterprise domain expert applying broad technical skills, deep industry knowledge and security-focused expertise in solution architecture, technical architecture and software/systems engineering.
This individual will lead cross-group efforts, driving a technical strategy and execution for ensuring that our efforts for preventing, detecting and remediating security issues are industry-leading and stay ahead of our adversaries.
- Technical leader and security advisor for PepsiCo Leadership
- Sets strategic security architecture direction for the organization
- Able to manage large, complex long-term technology projects involving multiple technologies and vendors
- Leads the development of effective networks with internal and external Security and IT experts
- Effectively communicates complex technical information to various audience levels
- Makes a significant contribution to setting the strategic direction and approach for utilizing new technologies
- Utilizes varied expertise to influence technology approaches to achieve strategic business objectives
- Understands complex business processes and anticipates future business needs to effectively plan for future technology requirements
- Bachelors or degree in Information Technology (or a related discipline) or relevant work experience
- Eight or more years of experience in the design and implementation of complex IT systems
- Five or more years of experience in Information Security
- Proven experience building security reference architecture
- Significant technical expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Cloud Security, Compute, Endpoint and Mobile Security
- Operations Security (Experience with ICS or SCADA)
- Nice to have: technical expertise in one or more the following areas:
- Application Security
- Network Security
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement