Head of Demand & Supply France, CDI, H/F
Description du poste
PepsiCo, Inc. is a global food, snack and beverage corporation headquartered in New York. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc. PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi to a broader range of food and beverage brands. The company's products are distributed across more than 200 countries, resulting in annual net revenues of circa$65 billion. Based on net revenue, PepsiCo is the 2nd largest food and beverage business in the world with over 270K employees.
Our Supply Chain BU in Paris is currently looking for a Demand and Supply Planning Senior Manager.
As a functional Lead :
- Support the Supply Chain Director being a key member of SC senior management team contributing to strategic functional and business plans
- Drive for the French BU organization capability, processes and systems to support S&OP, Demand Planning, DRP, Product Master Data Management, Portfolio Change Management and Purchase to Pay processes.
- Lead the optimization of performance for all these activities resulting in effective and efficient service to end customers
- Demand : ensure the reliability and quality of customer promotions and NPD’s in the demand plans by driving S&OP and NPD process adherence
- DRP : ensure the reliability and the proper execution of dispatches in collaboration with E2E Supply Planning teams and Logistics execution teams
- Product Master Data : ensure proper process to facilitate integrity and on-time communication of Products Master Data
- Portfolio Change Management : guarantee proper execution of all NPDs in collaboration with Commercialization and Marketing/Sales team
- Purchase to Pay activities : secure PTP process (contracts & PO) to facilitate proper payment of our FG suppliers
- Develop people capability (including training)
- Provide clear leadership on any organization/processes changes towards BU stakeholders and external partners to the BU to facilitate change management
- Lead Lean roll-out for French CSL team and collaborate with Sector Team to deploy methodology/training/replicate projects
As Supply Chain Manager for BEVERAGES Category
- Lead the optimization and synchronization of performance for BU Supply Chain activities, review and monitor weekly the performance and continuous improvement and productivity projects
- Chairman of Extended Supply Chain Steering Committee with Integrated Co-manufacturers & 3PL partners
- Products development reviews
- S&OP reviews
- Logistics execution reviews
- Customers Service Pooling agenda alignment
- Lead the collaboration between cross functional teams (Customer Service, Logistics & Transport, Change Management, Demand & Supply), federate them to reach common goals and make best trade offs for the Beverages category and PO1 OOH Network
- Owns the Category Supply Chain performance and agenda in the category teams of the BU to support the development of strong business plans
- Collaborate and support the E2E supply chain organizations in delivering best service and E2E costs especially during Supply Management Reviews.
- Lead successfully the integration of new businesses/cateogries/portfolio from a supply chain function.
AS BU TOP 60 KEY MEMBER AND SUPPLY CHAIN LEADER
- Motivates and inspires people to go beyond their daily basis work, to make decisions that are going to develop CS&L and global BU performance
- Participate actively within the TOP 60 community to define people roadmap by sharing best practices, cascading the LT visions and the MWB.
- Be an active Lead with cross functional team initiatives such as OHS actions plans, Digitalization roll-out, etc.
- Be an active Lead in the program “Build the Future SC” contributing to develop strategic capabilities
- Masters Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Logistics or related field, or demonstrated by experience
- Track record of performance at a management level within Food industry and supply chain business
- Outstanding thinking/problem solving skills - able to make sense of complex organisation challenges, develop creative solutions and find ways to implement
- Broad business background/awareness – ops/commercial/finance and how it fits with business processes e.g.. Change management, S&OP, marketing, financial
- Skills/working knowledge of state of the art information system for planning tools
- Strong analytical and logical skills (ability to make recommendation after analysing situation) & process improvement skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build and sustain a vast range of working relationships across multiple functions / nationalities, be flexible in approach / Networking & influencing at all levels
- Fluent in English
#LI-FRANCERelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Permanent