We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. The ground breakers of the Supply Chain & Logistics space.
We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. Together, we raise the bar in lean manufacturing practices. We put forth new standards and stretch to reach beyond the goals we set. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
This position contributes to the success of PepsiCo by directing the manufacturing front line team to meet customer needs and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety and productivity. This individual must align the team to achieve production performance standards.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Applies knowledge of TPM processes, equipment and system capability for challenging individual and facility standards.
- Sets and achieves performance standards with regards to safety, line utilization and quality
- Develops a team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Delivers effective change leadership to drive business changes while minimizing people impact
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues
- Motivates team members to achieve plan goals
- Tracks key performance indicators/costs, anticipating and correcting trends which would compromise achievement of financial targets
- Oversees and ensures facility equipment reliability to minimize downtime
- Leads cross functional/departmental teams.
- Builds people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for front-line hourly personnel
- Ensures compliance with all health & safety regulations
- Administer policies and procedures
- Regular and predictable attendance at the work site
- This role requires regular presence on the plant floor
- This role requires lifting up to 40 lbs. occasionally
- This role requires occasional work in poor weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain, or snow
- This role may operate forklift and manufacturing equipment occasionally
- This role may require off-shift and weekend work
- This role may require some travel (less than 5%)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Preferably in engineering, business, operations management, or similar field
- Lean Six Sigma Experience preferred, demonstrated by successful completion of a major improvement project
- A minimum of 2 years of manufacturing or operations experience preferred
- Demonstrated planning and organization skills
- Demonstrated front-line supervisory skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement