Auto req ID:
• Managing time and scheduling plans for self such that within time delivery takes place
• Ensure GST Compliance.
• Driving GCS/SOPs compliance in finance processes
• Interact with other functions in plant & ensure support to Business & operation team and ensure nil delays due to issues in GRNs, Payments, returns and Asset registers
• Ensure integrity of financial reports and monthly closure of books.
• Ensure G&A provisions, ERC Provisions, Utility Provisions
• Analysis of the Profit and loss accounts and identification of areas of improvement. To prepare a monthly cause of change of the financials vs. the Plan and prior.
• Preparation of Forecast P/L at periodic intervals.
• Interaction with Internal auditors and ensure “well control” rating.
• Ability to resolve commercial issues with the Business group on a day to day basis
• Drive TPM Implementation & Sustenance
• Ensure Stock valuation, tagging and accuracy
CA with 2-3 years of experienceRelocation Eligible:
Candidates with fluency in local language are preferred
Not Eligible for RelocationJob Type: