Sales Category Management Senior Analyst (Circle K)
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, to LIFEWTR, to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Innovation is a critical way we impact the market, as well as communities around the globe. We believe there is value in products, people, and planet. And we strive to make a difference by creating solutions that leave a lasting positive footprint.
Our culture is inspired by our employees. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams adopting new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, What Makes You Unique, Makes Us Better!
L8 Senior Space Optimization Analyst
Exciting opportunity to join a team focused on leading beverage cold vault transformation with focus on Circle K. This role reports into the Senior Category Leadership Manager, Circle K for NAB.
- Support Account Sales, Space Optimization, and Category Leadership teams to develop, support, and execute space projects for Small Format Customers
- Create “fact-based selling” Beverage planograms utilizing critical account data and category insights to drive the shelf
- Work directly with Circle K or other assigned key customers to create planograms that align to their corporate and PepsiCo's aligned strategy
- Support, develop, and maintain the automation process of beverage planograms
- Work with the entire Space Optimization & Transformation organization to support tool and process development for success
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with Category Leadership team using objective detailed analysis and insights development
- Ensure continual training and development to enhance business knowledge and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Master's Degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in Retail, Sales, and/or Category Management
- 2-3 years of Space Planning software experience (JDA or EYC Apollo) preferred
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Office, with demonstrated intermediate-to-advanced Excel skills necessary
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- IRI knowledge and experience preferred.
- Good Knowledge of product merchandising or shelf management (either Salty Snacks or Beverage preferred)
- Good Teamwork skills: possess group facilitation skills
- Good Communication skills: ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Good Leadership skills: ability to influence activities of individual team members towards goals
- Good Planning skills: capable of managing major projects simultaneously
- Able to establish and attain high standards for self; able to make decisions and solve problems
- Must be willing and able to travel 10% of the time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement