Casuality Claims and Risk Finance Analyst
Street Address: United States - TX - Plano - 7701 Legacy Dr - 75024-4002
The NATR Casualty Claims and Finance Analyst is responsible for all aspects of information management/systems maintenance/technology and reporting. Additionally, this position is responsible for annual budgeting, forecasting and manages casualty cost allocation program for all PepsiCo US divisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience within casualty claims analytics, database management concepts, languages, tools and technologies preferred, but not required.
- Advanced analytical/problem solving and research skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group
- Proven ability to manage projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- High level of professionalism and effective communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Ability to execute project plans with minimal direction
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement