Account Manager Cinema, Catering & Accommodation Benelux
Street Address: België - Vlaams Brabant - Zaventem - Da Vincilaan 3 1935
Are you looking for a challenging Account Management position and a next step in your career? And are you an experienced accountmanager who loves to work in the Away From Home (AFH) business? Then we might be looking for you!
Within this role you will be responsible for ensuring a long term partnership with Key Accounts (channels) within the fields of cinema, catering and accomodation, reporting to the Benelux Channel Sales Manager AFH. You will need to secure the implementation of the Channel plans by improving availability and visibility through commercial agreements for all categories (Savoury, Cereals and Beverages) on a Benelux level. You have responsibility for volume, turnover, market share and profitability within his or her customer portfolio, and this within a pre-agreed budget. Next to that, you are responsible for the development, negotiation and implementation of the annual Account Plan within pre-agreed budgets, and the development of existing Channel accounts and new acquisitions within these channels.
Responsibilities within this role:
- Lead the Cinema, Catering and Accommodation Channel Growth Plans and translate must win battles into operational and actionable plans based on channel insights, trends, …
- Negotiation, implementation and follow up of the Annual Agreements
- Secure perfect execution of all innovations, promotions and tailor made activations in close collaboration with the Field Sales Force and Shopper Marketing Team
- Identify and bring together business opportunities within allocated accounts and for new accounts, including tender processes
- Close collaboration with category management team to realize future customer and channel growth
- Contribute during sales meetings and share the customer’s point of view (customer strategy, tactics, implications, …), provide channel insights and trends of the responsible channels
- Secure a perfect and regular internal communication towards the Wholesaler Account Management team
- Link with Global Account team for international customers (eg. Sodexo, Compass, ..)
What do we offer you?
Within PepsiCo we are proud of our nr 1 brands, but also care a lot about your career possibilities and personal development. You'll work together with inspiring and creative colleagues and we offer you many development opportunities in order to make sure our employees will be successful! In yearly cycles your progress will be discussed with you. Based on these outcomes as well as your long-term goals, your personal development plan will be determined.
Next to this challenging role we also offer competitive compensation and a fantastic range of flexible benefits, including an excellent pension scheme, 29 free days, and other benefits like a gym discount. We work with a bonus scheme; your own results have influence on your bonus.
PepsiCo is one of the top tier food and beverage companies worldwide, producing a wide range of brands, including Pepsi, Lay's, Quaker, Doritos, Duyvis and many others. In the Benelux around 1600 people are working at PepsiCo at 8 different locations. Within PepsiCo you'll experience an informal, dynamic and ambitious atmosphere. We again have been awarded as a Top Employer in the Benelux this year!
Next to this PepsiCo is focused on delivering sustainable long-term growth while leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment - what we call Performance with Purpose. Our focus includes transforming our portfolio and offering healthier options while making our food system more sustainable and communities more prosperous. In doing so, we believe we will pave the way for PepsiCo's future growth and help other thrive.
Key skills/experience required
- University degree
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in a sales or marketing position within FMCG industry, preferably experience within AFH (Channel or Wholesale).
- Trilingual Dutch – English - French
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and hands-on mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills, persuasion and relationship management skills with the ability to interact and communicate with different levels in the company and within the customer
- Proven negotiation skills
- Digital savviness and e-commerce understanding
- Affinity with AFH Channel
Job Type: Regulier