Delta Refrigeration Technician/Installation
- Perform service, preventative maintenance and installation of MEM equipment, (fountain, coolers, vendors, FCB’s, Icemakers, etc.) in trade and in shop.
- Delivery and delivery assistance of Visi/Vend equipment in the trade.
- Preparation of marketing equipment.
- Perform all service/maintenance/installation requirements to meet customers’ service requirements consistent with “Customer Connect” and “PEPSI PRO”.
- All other duties as may be required
Hours of Work:
- 5 days a week; 40 hours a week
- Shift will vary depending on business needs
We offer a competitive benefits package for all full time employees.
- Small Appliance Repair and/or Journeyman Refrigeration certification.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting aptitude.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Required to pass assigned “Pepsi Pro” Modules during probationary period.
- Valid Class 5 Operator’s license required with a clean abstract.
- Physically capable of carrying out all required duties.
Job Type: Regular