Frito Lay Sales Analyst - Dollar General Customer Team
Street Address: United States – TN – Nashville – 401 Commerce Street, Suite 3200 – 37219-2507
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Frito Lay is PepsiCo’s snack manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit. They have the world’s largest portfolio of billion dollar foods and are specifically responsible for the growth of some of America’s favorite snack foods, including
FRITOS®, LAY’S®, DORITOS®, CHEETOS®, AND TOSTITOS
The primary responsibilities of the Sales Assistant Analyst on Frito-Lay’s Customer Team supporting Dollar General will include:
- Owner for the new, relocation, and remodel ordering and set-up process (SAP) for over 1,800 stores per year to include equipment ordering, internal communication and updates, and tracking while providing necessary communication to all parties involved.
- Responsible for submitting and managing all new item inputs and product authorizations while referencing all documents including pricing architectures to ensure the accuracy of each new item input.
- Approving all promotional deals and trade-related contracts with Dollar General while verifying the accuracy of each submission.
- Maintain Dollar General Wiring file with a monthly update which includes detailed tracking of internal and external directories with compilation of in-store equipment, space, and treatments.
- XPC Support for Frito-Lay Field Sales Director to include administrative updates and changes.
- Responsible for Performance Tracking including creating events and providing updates to the team on Promo X and/or PEX reporting. Additionally, tracking CLO execution post POET event to ensure field compliance.
- Creating all TPM database entries based on the promotional calendar and frequently monitoring the entries for accuracy and ensuring all entries are up to date
- Order and Track Equipment for Field Team Members and the Dollar General team
- Communicating any price discrepancies daily with an action plan to solve
- Reconciling deduction issues outside of contract agreements and working internally to seek out solutions while soliciting any support needed to rectify the issue
- Manage Sample Requests for New Store Openings and ad hoc requests
- Interfacing directly with customer via email regarding follow-ups on contracts, pricing, and discrepancies.
- Interfacing directly with internal field leaders to provide resolutions and follow-ups regarding new store openings, product authorizations, equipment, etc.
- All activities must be performed based on established timelines with 100% timeliness
- Ad hoc reporting as requested by the Frito-Lay National team for Dollar General
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to discern when a high sense of urgency is needed rather than normal business processes
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes in priorities and scheduled tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, across multiple levels within the organization and with our customers
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with employees at all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to take complex set of issues and break down into task list to achieve desired end-state
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement