Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics & Performance
As part of the Beverages Portfolio (PBC) Strategy & Analytics Team within PepsiCo, you will demonstrate the ability to become a trusted adviser and thought leader to the business. You will showcase experience in enrolling and engaging leaders in best practices for unlocking consumer and market insights to architect the portfolio, fuel strong business performance and identify sustainable innovation opportunities. You will collaborate and work cross-functionally to contribute to the development of multi-year brand and portfolio growth strategies while also developing best practices to unlock efficiencies in the teams’ day-to-day decisions. Apply your experience in category, shopper, trend and consumer insights to influence these decisions and have the passion to see insights through to action.
- The Sr. Manager, PBC Portfolio Strategy Insights will report to a Sr. Director, PBC Portfolio Strategy & Analytics in the PAB Marketing Division of PepsiCo, located in White Plains, NY.
- This role will lead the PBC Portfolio Strategy Insights agenda, which is focused on architecting the portfolio for growth by developing the right frameworks and foresight-driven consumer demand tools to drive investment and commercial planning decisions.
While there are many accountabilities specified below, most importantly, share your passion to influence across a network of extended commercial and brand marketing partners and drive alignment to fact-informed portfolio investment and commercial choices (for today’s market and forward-facing).
- Build workplans and prioritize associated budget needs to deliver against business objectives
- Develop compelling frameworks to drive strategic choices across an array of stakeholders
- Create a consumer-driven view of future demand to supplement Demand Spaces (existing PEP framework), and use to align portfolio and brand growth strategies
- Connect dots across all sources of relevant insight to drive efficient decision-making on key business questions the portfolio faces
- Partner with cross-functional teams and GBG (Global) counterparts to leverage capabilities and tools in building PBC’s portfolio strategies
- Lead design and execution of key foundational studies needed to drive portfolio planning
- Manage a Manager level associate
- Expertise in IRI/Nielsen scanner and panel data
- Experience with advanced analytics using statistical modeling techniques like multi-variate regression analyses and analysis of co-variance
- Experience with forecasting
- Strong initiative and results orientation
- Ability to translate market dynamics to insight
- Strong influencing, communication and storytelling skills
- Strong strategic thinking and problem solving
- Managerial experience
- Collaboration / teamwork skills; experience in matrix environment(s)
- Excellent project and budget management skills
- Bias for action
- 9+ years total experience as an analytics professional; 4+ years of relevant marketing research experience with a consumer packaged goods company; Bachelor’s Degree; Advanced Degree preferred
- Experience setting and leading cross-methodology insights agendas, well versed in research methodologies and possesses the ability to apply research to address business challenges
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement